The Protectorate of Worlds (also referred to as POW) is an exploration and unity coalition.
Each member of the POW collective are assigned a band grading. Members can advance up the banding table through education and experience.
- Band 9 - The President
- Band 8 - The War Room Council
- Band 8 - The Senate Council
- Band 7 - Admiral
- Band 6 - Commodore
- Band 5 - Captain
- Band 4 - Lieutenant
- Band 3 - Technician
- Band 3 - Mechanic
- Band 3 - Medic
- Band 2 - Ensign
- Band 1 - Academy
- Class F - A key POW unit which can include categories RSS, MCS, MCB and SHQ.
- Class E - Luxury units which can include categories RPC, RPE and MCF.
- Class D - Advanced tactical units which can include categories MCU, MCF, CTC and RPC.
- Class C - Specialist task units which can include categories CCU, CDU, RRU and CTC.
- Class B - Manually controlled basic task units which can include categories CCU, CDU and RRU.
- Class A - Remotely controlled or automated basic task units which can include categories CCU, CDU and RRU.
- Commercial Construction Unit (CCU)
- Commercial Destruction Unit (CDU)
- Research Space Station (RSS)
- Roaming Research Unit (RRU)
- Royal Protectorate Carrier (RPC)
- Royal Protectorate Explorer (RPE)
- Military Combat Station (MCS)
- Military Combat Unit (MCU)
- Military Combat Freighter (MCF)
- Military Combat Battlecruiser (MCB)
- Commercial Transport Carrier (CTC)
- System Head Quarters (SHQ)